LIPOSUCTION TRAINING COURSES FOR SURGEONS AND NURSES
In 1986, Jeffrey A. Klein, M.D. revolutionized liposuction surgery with the tumescent liposuction technique. Surgeons who don’t have specific training in the tumescent technique for liposuction totally by local anesthesia do use the technique to provide homeostasis, but they continue to rely on the use of general anesthesia.
Tumescent local anesthesia permits liposuction without general anesthesia and with virtually no surgical blood loss. Liposuction 101, liposuction training course provides doctors and their medical assistants with the educational background they need to perform liposuction totally by local anesthesia, the tumescent liposuction technique invented by Dr. Klein.
Physicians will be equipped to provide the safe administration of tumescent anesthesia with avoidance of toxicity. This liposuction course is intended for dermatological surgeons, gynecological surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, maxillo facial surgeons, plastic surgeons and any other cosmetic surgical specialists who wish to learn to do liposuction in the safest possible fashion
LIPOSUCTION 101 TRAINING PROVIDES STUDENTS WITH:
- Tumescent Technique Liposuction Textbook
- A comfortable setting where you can build relationships and enjoy learning Tumescent Liposuction
- Hands-On Tumescent Liposuction instruction in the operating Room
- Detailed discussions about Pre-Op and Post-Op Tumescent Liposuction procedures
- An opportunity to get to know one another over a meal at one of our favorite restaurants
LIPOSUCTION 101 TRAINING TRAINING COURSE SECTIONS:
- Techniques for infiltration of tumescent local anesthesia
- Tumescent liposuction using microcannulas
- Discussion of laser liposuction techniques
- Pharmacology of tumescent lidocaine
- A thorough discussion of potential surgical complications