Get familiar with our new methods of training
Liposuction Training Class for Doctors and Surgeons from Liposuction 101
The Liposuction 101 Training Course Instruction for Surgeons takes place in the Capistrano Surgery center. In-the-operating-room, one-on-one liposuction surgery instruction is intended to give the surgeon significant hands-on experience.
LIPOSUCTION 101 TRAINING TRAINING COURSE FOR PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS INCLUDES:
- 3 days of intensive hands-on instruction by Dr. Jeffrey Klein & Dr. Norma Kassardjian
- Live surgeries in two spacious operating rooms.
- Surgical techniques & area specific surgical techniques.
- Pre-operative evaluation & avoiding pitfalls in patient selection.
- Initial consultation with patient & pre-operative examination
- Extensive review of complications and their prevention
- Optimal post-operative care
- Successful & ethical marketing techniques
- Smooth integration of tumescent liposuction into an existing practice
- Equipment evaluation in setting up your practice
TUMESCENT LIPOSUCTION PRE-OP SURGICAL PROCEDURE
In addition to the actual technique for performing tumescent liposuction, other aspects of the surgical procedure are covered in the course. Photo depictions are some of the most important aspects of pre-operational duties. This includes drawing contour lines on the skin overlaying the targeted adipose tissue. These lines are the surgeon’s shorthand notation for the designated surgical sites. The contour lines also communicate the planned modifications to the patient, nurses and other surgeons.
LIVE TUMESCENT LIPOSUCTION SURGERY PROCEDURES
The Liposuction Nursing Course, given at the same time as Liposuction 101, has a limited enrollment of 5 nurses.
Tumescent Liposuction Post-Op Patient
Examination and Evaluation
In addition, Liposuction 101 also covers the details and importance of post-operative care. Evaluating the results of the procedure is critical to the successful recovery of the patient. Post-operative care entails prevention of complications before they occur and it also helps patients obtain superior results from their surgery. This method includes the usage of Ultra-Absorbent Pads to utilize drainage and provide additional compression in conjunction with post-operative garments.
The Liposuction Nursing Class, given at the same time as Liposuction 101, has a limited enrollment of 5 nurses.