Liposuction Training Class for Nurses from Liposuction 101
The Liposuction Nursing Course, given at the same time as Liposuction 101, has a limited enrollment of 5 nurses. The Liposuction 101 training for Nurses and Medical Assistants has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP12454, for 18-24 contact hours. The Liposuction 101 nurses training is provided by Dr. Klein’s highly experienced nursing staff.
LIPOSUCTION 101 TRAINING TRAINING CLASS FOR NURSES
- 2 days of intensive hands on liposuction surgery nursing instruction.
- Techniques permitting liposuction by local anesthesia.
- Liposuction Patient Consultations
- Pre-Operative Liposuction Patient Screening
- Liposuction Patient Follow-Up.
- Liposuction Surgery Patient Monitoring
- Patient Chart Documentation
- Liposuction Surgery Patient Positioning
- Post-Operative Dressings and Compression Garments
- Liposuction Surgery Supply Management
- Liposuction Surgery Patient Scheduling